Awards Posted on 20th September 2018
EasyBuild Construction Software
is delighted to have reached the final in six categories of the Construction Computing Awards 2018
. The annual event celebrates and rewards technology and solutions used in construction projects of all sizes.
We’re calling on our loyal customers and clients to help our chances of winning by voting for us online.
- EasyBuild is up for awards in the following categories:
- Enterprise Resource Planning Software of the Year
- Construction Accounting Software of the Year
- Construction Financials Suite of the Year
- Mobile / Field App Technology of the Year
- Best use of IT in an Infrastructure Project
- Team of the Year for The Midland Mainline Delivery Team
Carol Massay, CEO at EasyBuild, said: ‘We are excited at being nominated as finalists in six categories at this year’s prestigious Construction Computing Awards.
‘We have had busy year onboarding new customers, introducing new products and enhancement.
‘We look forward to the awards night on 15th November with our guest and hope that we get the recognition that the team deserves on the night.’
The Construction Computing awards or “The Hammers” as they are affectionately known is in its thirteenth year running. The event showcases and rewards the technology, tools and solutions for the effective design, construction, maintenance and modification of commercial buildings, residential and social housing and civil engineering projects of all sizes.
to cast your votes for EasyBuild in the Construction Computing Awards 2018. Voting closes on 2nd November and the winners will be announced at an awards ceremony in London on 15th November 2018.