Deeley Group, a Coventry based main contractor, house builder and property developer established in 1936 have decided to implement EasyBuild , in doing so they will replace another construction software provider they had been using since 1997.
The business identified the need to change for the following reasons:
- Their current provider notified them that no further upgrades were being made to the version of the software they were using and to change to a newer version it would require paying a substantial fee.
- They wanted more flexibility on the reports the business could produce for both financial and project accounting.
- Requirement of better drill down of information with regards to transactions.
- Need for clearer visibility of their Quantity Surveyor’s CVR reports.
- Due to ISO 9001 outlines they required notifications as to when sub-contractors insurances and health and safety information was out of date.
EasyBuild was chosen as the best solution for Deeley, key reasons as to why are noted by their Management Accountant Ian Clorley:
- “EasyBuild not only catered for all of our essential requirements we set out but also everything on our wish list as being a nice to have.”
- “A particular aspect we like about EasyBuild is the ability to attach scanned invoices to transactions, this saves time in looking for information, saves paper and allows for greater transparency.”
- “We felt most comfortable with EasyBuild, the system looks better than our previous provider, is very cost effective in comparison and looks more user friendly.”
- “Having been with our previous provider for a long time we felt we needed a change and they did not show a great willingness to keep us a customer so therefore we felt the time was right to change to EasyBuild.”
We welcome Deeley Group to a growing list of EasyBuild customers and look forward to a long and successful partnership with them.