J.A. Stott (Carpentry) Limited
J.A. Stott (Carpentry) Limited, a Middlesex based highly skilled carpentry and joinery contractor with over 25 years of experience across the whole spectrum of the construction industry have decided to implement EasyBuild after an extensive review of the market, in doing so they will be replacing Pegasus for financial accounting and excel spread sheets for project accounting.
The business identified the need to change for the following reasons:
- Having made the decision to move their accounts function back in house they felt there was a need for an all-inclusive system specific to the construction industry to change from a legacy system used by their previous accountants.
- A need for a totally integrated suite of modules , their previous provider was built over a variety of modules that required an interface to work.
- To reduce the time spent duplicating effort on multiple spreadsheets.
- To reduce the risk of potential human error inputting information into spreadsheets.
J.A. Stott (Carpentry) Limited decided that EasyBuild was the best construction software solution for their business as the system met all of the aforementioned requirements, key reasons they chose EasyBuild as noted by the company’s new accountant, Helen Hall are:
- “Having looked on the market for a solution, we felt EasyBuild as a Construction specific package was the best suited to our needs as a business.”
- “We liked the fact that EasyBuild is not just a standard financial accounting system but also an integrated project accounting solution.”
- “The CVR element to EasyBuild is very impressive and we believe we will see great benefits from this.”
- “The speed at which EasyBuild will be implemented was vital to us and will enable us to be up and running with the system quickly”.
- ” EasyBuild as a system looked the easiest and most user friendly available.”