EasyBuild in partnership with Durkan, C J O’Shea & Plustek recently featured in the 29th January edition of Construction News.
Highlights of the article were;
- EasyBuild explains it addresses all the operational needs of a modern construction business – finance, commercial, project management and compliance as an integrated end-end ERP solution.
- EasyBuild explains its connection to the industry and thus expertise of contractor’s and housebuilder’s needs after being founded within a construction business.
- Case studies with two of EasyBuild’s customers.
Key features and benefits of the EasyBuild system including CVR (Cost Value Reconciliation), being able to gain real time snapshots of how well contracts are performing.
- Future EasyBuild software developments including a works order module for planned and reactive maintenance tasks.
- EasyBuild’s ability to link to other operational systems such as document management or estimating software.
- EasyBuild’s new partnership with Plustek to provide a scanning solution for sites and remote offices to feed documents back into EasyBuild immediately.