Construction Project Management
This comprehensive house sales module allows the build-up of individual plots on a development. It takes each plot through release, reservation, exchange, legal completion and post-sales feeding directly into the Works Orders module.
There is also a facility to manage incoming sales enquiries and to match potential purchasers to available properties.
- Collect house purchaser data, perhaps on a sales office laptop on-site
- Manage information flow on all sales aspects, legal, mortgage requirements, existing property for sale, extras/allowances and so on
- Up-to-date price lists and financial reporting for the construction project as a whole, including cash flow forecasting
- Create a library of standard house and garage types
- Attach multiple documents (photographs, specifications and so forth) to plots
- Capture incoming sales enquiries, manage viewings, notes and match potential purchasers to properties
PLANT HIRE & SALES
Developed specifically for companies that hire and sell plant and equipment assets to construction company clients, EasyBuild Plant Hire & Sales module is a complete construction project management software system.
- Work flow starts with the receipt of a client plant hire or sale order and moves seamlessly through to equipment dispatch
- Uses loading lists as necessary and manages returned items including damaged or lost
- Construction accounting software element automatically invoices all transactions to clients through a direct link to EasyBuild Clients’ invoicing
- Attach multiple documents to plant records
This module gives an at-a-glance view of all plant currently on a particular project, or various locations of a particular type of plant.
- Manage company-owned plant as it moves between projects or plant yard
- Automatically charge plant to project job costs based on pre-determined weekly charge out rates and days on-site
- Manage physical asset verification and segregation of plant between tangible items such as a cement mixer, and bulk items such as scaffold boards
- Calculate depreciation and writing down allowances for plant assets
Providing construction project management and financial reporting, this module gives you an efficient ‘project life cycle’ model that tracks projects from marketing leads, through the estimating process to getting on site.
- Process data specifically on house builds with project management software designed for the construction industry
- Once projects are live, a comprehensive Cost Value Reconciliation (CVR) system enables complete financial management and project profit visibility
EasyBuild’s stock module offers materials stock management, typically materials from a builder’s yard and stock held in operative vehicles.
- Book materials into stock and then charge out to a project with automatic job costing
- Purchase items into stock via purchase ordering module
- Alternatively, sell stock to a third party client, linking with the sales ledger module
- View a selection of reports with stock on hand, all stock by particular projects or stock codes