Robert E Lee Limited
Robert E Lee Limited, an Essex based Dry Lining, Refurbishment and Building Contractor have decided to implement EasyBuild , in doing so they will be replacing Quick Books for financial accounting and an in house built system and excel spread sheets for project accounting and post construction customer care, snagging and defects management.
The business identified the need to change for the following reasons:
- A need to reduce the various departmental islands of information into one central repository and thus significantly reduce the amount of paper in the business.
- A need for an integrated approach to commercial management and financial management, consolidating all project related information and costs into one system.
- A need to bridge the gap between site and the office with regards to quality, cost control and sub-contractor management.
- To reduce the time spent duplicating effort on multiple spreadsheets.
- To reduce the risk of potential human error inputting information into spreadsheets.
- A tablet based white card system for packaging Sub Contractor tasks and approving for payments ensuring quality of their contracts are to a continuous high standard.
- To have better processes around project cost control.
- A need for a post construction customer care facility to ensure quality of their work is to the customers satisfaction.
Robert E Lee Limited decided that EasyBuild was the best solution for their business as the system met all of the aforementioned requirements.
We look forward to building a long and successful partnership with the team at Robert E Lee Limited.