Thames & Newcastle Ltd
London based chartered building company; Thames & Newcastle Ltd who specialise in high quality residential refurbishments and new build projects, have become the latest business to choose EasyBuild.
The business has identified the need to change from Sage for financial management and Excel spreadsheets for project and commercial management for the following reasons;
- Spreadsheets were too adhoc and could lead to potential errors through modified formulas.
- To stop potential errors in tracking sub-contractor payments.
- To have better processes around project cost control.
- To have an approval process throughout the business in relation to projects, transactions and documents to alleviate the lack of control they had.
- To replace a fragmented approach between financial and commercial management which led to having to reconcile ledgers and not having a true reflection of project costs.
Stan Leask, Director of Thames & Newcastle Ltd noted a number of key reasons why the business chose EasyBuild;
- “Having used EasyBuild before whilst at Durkan, the ease of use and familiarity of the system left an impression and therefore I did not want to use anything else”.
- “We found EasyBuild to be extremely cost effective”.
- “The integrated approach to finance and project management was a key reason, we felt it alleviated risk involved with using two separate systems”.
- “Having the assurance that EasyBuild will work with us during the implementation process and help migrate data and train our staff provides us with comfort that the transition will be simple and stress free”.
We look forward to working with Stan again and welcoming the team from Thames & Newcastle Ltd into the EasyBuild community.